Nowadays, fitness is the primary goal of any person. And people were trying Gym, Yoga, Running to be fit. However, most of the person was not aware of using a resistance band, which is as beneficial as other workouts. The exercise by using a resistance band is challenging and puts extra effort into your body. It avoids extra pressure on your joints and very useful for warm up your body before exercise. It is small and light-weighted, so you can carry it easily and continue with your workout. By using a resistance band, you can focus on the targeted body part.
20 Resistance Band Exercises to Strengthen Your Entire Body:
1) Bicep Curl: For it, you just stand on the resistance band and squeeze your arm towards your chest.
2) Bent-Over Row: For this exercise, stand on resistance band bend your knee. Move forward straight your hand and pull your hand towards your chest.
3) Chest Fly: Loop the group with something secure behind you. Take one foot ahead and squeeze your arm in front of your face and keep it straight.
4) Good Morning: Stand on your band, slightly bend your knee. And depending on your hamstring strength, turn your body forward.
5) Chest Press: Loop, the group with something secure behind you. Bend your elbow at 90-degree press forward and straighten your arm.
6) Glute Kick-Back: Be Dog posed on your mat and looped the band around your leg. And try to extend your leg as much as possible and keep your leg straight.
7) Glute Bridge: Lay down on your mat with enacting your hip on the floor. Looping the band around your hamstring. And slowly push your pelvis upward and back to normal position.
8) Lat Pulldown: Loop the group with something secure in front of you and above your height. Then extend your arm towards the ceiling and slowly pull your hand down.
9) Lateral Lunge: Loop the band around your ankle and keep your body straight. Extend your one leg about 2 feet and bend your knee and press your hip down. Return to starting position.
10) Kneeling Crunches: Loop the band above you Bend your knee on the floor back to the group. And pull the band and move forward by keeping your body straight.
Resistance Band Exercises to Strengthen Your Entire Body:
11) Lateral walk: Loop the band around your ankle and keep your body straight. Take five steps towards your right, followed by your left leg.
12) Lying Lateral Leg Raise: Lie on your mat at any side and loop resistance band around your ankles. By keeping straight, your legs try to extend as much as possible.
13) Single-Arm Triceps Extension: Stand one step forward and loop the band from your back leg. And grab the handle of band form both the hands. Keep your body straight and extend your hand by keeping your elbow fixed.
14) Pull-Apart: Stand with 1 feet distance on your feet. Hold the band with your both hand and pull the group apart.
15) Squat: Loop the band around your ankle and keep a shoulder-width distance. Bend your knee slightly and push your hip down with straight back.
16) Thruster: Stand on band with shoulder-width range. Bring your hand at shoulder height. Do a squat and stretch your arms towards the roof.
17) Standing Glute Kickback: Loop the band around your ankle and fix your hand position. And lift your leg backward by keeping your knee straight.
18) Lateral Leg Lift: Loop the band around your ankle and adjust your hand position. And raise your leg left or right by keeping your knee straight.
19) Upright Row: Stand on the band and grab it by crossing the handle with both hands. Lift your hands till shoulder and keep the elbow straight.
20) Chopper: Loop the group with something secure beside you and above your height. Grab the handle, Then pull the group diagonally.
Resistance Band is helpful to keep your exercise regime regular. By using it, you don’t have to spend too much time on your exercise. It is useful not only to be fit but also to recover the injury. By using it, chances of injury are less as compared to another workout.